Mary Connally

Mary Connally
Give me 1% of your trust. I'll earn the other 99%
Realtor, ePro, SRES, SFR Star Real Estate
From the Office of: Corporate Office
Star Real Estate
10540 Talbert Avenue
Fountain Valley, California  92708
Direct: 714-334-0505
Office: 714-334-0505
Mobile: 714-334-0505
Current Listings:  Click Here
Recent Transactions:  Click Here
Areas Served:   Anywhere in Southern California!
Costa Mesa
Fountain Valley
Garden Grove
Huntington Beach
Specialties: Buyer Specialist
Listing Specialist
Marketing Consultant
Short Sales
Top Negotiating Skills
Designations: e-Pro
Languages: English

Mary is not just another real estate agent. She's part of your beach community. Mary has lived in Fountain Valley since 1967. Her parents are original owners of their Meadow home. She and her four “Tubbiola” siblings, her husband and her three children all attended Fountain Valley schools. She shopped at Gemco,bought candy at Joe’s on the way home from Fountain Valley Elementary, and raised “little lambs” at Courreges’ farm as a 4-H project. She was an active parent in the school district and youth sports, coming full circle when her daughter became a teacher at Cox Elementary. Mary is truly invested in making our beach communities “a nice place to live”.

In 1997 Mary began her career as a real estate agent.  Partnered with an experienced agent, Mary worked on a high volume of transactions and learned the business, putting her organizational and troubleshooting skills to work.  She has developed a network of professionals to help with all aspects of a real estate transaction.  In 2008 Mary joined Star Real Estate, which gives her the tools to do her job in the best possible way.  She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and Orange County Association of Realtors, and has achieved the designations of SRES (senior real estate specialist), ePro (technology and internet marketing professional), and SFR (short sale and foreclosure resource).

Give Mary a call and put her to work for you!